2014年1月13日星期一
Never undermine your limit of courage
Sometimes you don’t realize how brave you can be until you come face to face with your greatest fear.
We all have our own secret.
It can be just a crush or can be a taboo throughout your life.
I believe that I would never ever tell anyone about it but keep as a whole life secret.
I hide all my fear. I hide all my tears. I hide all my trembles.
Until I came through an opportunity for healing my wound.
Why I revealed all my secrets and feelings without any body forcing me?
Well, reason remained unknown.
However, I appreciate the opportunity.
And, I would like to thank myself for the courage.
I escaped from the prison I built for myself.
When you overcome with your greatest fear and weaknesses, you might wonder why they made you in troubles.
Well, for me, the first thought that crossed my mind is
"Where did I get the courage to overcome this?"
"How did I ever live with this bloody disturbing issue throughout years?"
I can't tell you if I should ever step out to solve the problem.
But, I would say believe in yourself ... and be brave enough to overcome your fear.
And MAY BE you will feel as refresh as I am
You would never know the limit of your courage.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论